Terms Of Service and Project Agreement
-The Newt Corp agrees to the completion of the work noted in this invoice
-No Refunds on Deposits and/or any and all Projects
-Client/Customer is aware of any additional fees (including but not limited to domain purchase, operation costs, etc..) that may be required
-Paying for this invoice means that you agree to the TOS and the Agreement noted below
This agreement is active upon receipt of payment
- The Client/Customer (noted as the recipient of this invoice) is of the opinion that the contractor a.k.a “The Newt Corp” has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client/Customer.
- “The Newt Corp" is agreeable to providing such services to the Client/Customer on the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
In Consideration of the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client/Customer and “The Newt Corp” agrees as follows:
- The Client/Customer hereby agrees to engage “The Newt Corp” to provide the Client/Customers with the services (the “Services”) noted in this invoice.
- The Services will also include any other tasks which the parties may agree on. “The Newt Corp” hereby agrees to provide such services to the Client/Customers.
Term of Agreement:
- The term of this agreement (the “Term) will begin on the date of this agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services.
- No refunds or cancelations for the Services are permitted. This agreement may only be canceled by “The Newt Corp” and/or a mutual decision.
- The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect
- All monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in USD (US Dollars).
- “The Newt Corp” will charge the Client/Customer the fee notes in this invoice for the Services (the “Compensation”).
- The Service will not commence until the invoice is paid.
- Invoices submitted by “The Newt Corp” to the Client/Customer are due upon receipt.
- The Compensation as stated in this Agreement may include sales tax and/or other fees if applicable.
Reimbursement Of Expenses:
- “The Newt Corp” will be reimbursed from time to time for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by “The Newt Corp" in connection with providing the Services.
- All expenses must be pre-approved by the client.
- Confidential information (the "Confidential Information) refers to any data or information related to the Client/Customer, whether business or personal, which would reasonably be considered to be private or proprietary to the Client/Customer and that is not generally known and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client/Customer.
- “The Newt Corp” agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, and Confidential Information which “The Newt Corp” has obtained, except as authorized by the Client/Customer or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the Term and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
Ownership of Intellectual Property:
- All intellectual property and related material, including any trade secrets, moral rights, goodwill, relevant registrations or applications for registration, and rights in any patent, copyright, trademark, trade dress, industrial design and trade name (the “Intellectual Property”) that is developed or produced under this Agreement is a “work made for hire” and will be the sole property of the Client/Customer. The use of the Intellectual Property by the Client/Customer will not be restricted in any manner.
- “The Newt Corp” may not use the Intellectual Property for any purpose other than that contracted for in this Agreement except with the written consent of the Client/Customer.
Return Of Property:
- Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement, “The Newt Corp” will return to the Client/Customer any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Client/Customer.
- In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that “The Newt Corp” is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. “The Newt Corp” and the Client/Customer acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, that is exclusively a contract for service.
Right Of Substitution:
- “The Newt Corp” may, at “The Newt Corp”’s absolute discretion, engage a third party sub-contractor to perform some or all of the obligations of “The Newt Corp” under this Agreement and the Client/Customer will not hire or engage any third parties to assist with provision of the Services.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, “The Newt Corp” will have full control over working time, methods, and decision making in relation to provision of the Services in accordance with the Agreement. “The Newt Corp” will work autonomously and not at the direction of the Client/Customer.
- This Agreement will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.